This week is a week of thank yous.
I just returned from Gamescom and met lots of wonderful people, my life's been amazing ever since I got Patreon, and now, DeviantArt is turning 15.
The 10 years I spent here were full of ups and downs, but mostly ups.
Being mentioned so many times as your 'all time favourite artist', I just really want you to know how grateful I am. DA has always been and probably will remain, my internet home.
Since I get a lot of memes and tags from people, I figure this is the one I might have to join in for once. :3
- How long have you been on DeviantArt? 10 years.
- What does your username mean? Just a zombie's smile. Wanted to change my name to 'Mikiko' for years, but it's taken and a dead account. :C
- Describe yourself in three words. Positive, hard-working, silly
- Are you left or right handed? Right.
- What was your first deviation? I don't remember, probably some Death Note fanart.
- What is your favourite type of art to create? Comics, anime style.
- If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be? Lineless digital painting.
- What was your first favourite? According to my favs, this one, but I am sure I removed some older ones at some point.
- What type of art do you tend to favourite the most? Stuff I want to learn from. Things I can't draw that way.
- Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist? Endling.
- If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be? I'd like to meet einlee, kidchan and a few others I've been admiring for many years. :3
- How has a fellow deviant impacted your life? Met my best friend who encouraged me to draw more original work. I then just quit fanart altogether and today I am known for my own ideas.
- What are your preferred tools to create art? Pencils and Paint tool Sai.
- What is the most inspirational place for you to create art? At home, where no one can interrupt me. (preferrably at night)
- What is your favourite DeviantArt memory? When my ex had a medical emergency (USA), Deviantart got together and raised an insane amount of money to help him out. To this day, it's one of the most amazing things I've ever experienced.
Hope you all have a great summer. ♥